This spring I started noticing a few people had changed their Facebook Profile pics into a Facebook Profile VIDEO. I became intrigued.
So, I explored, and easily enough figured it out, and boom, made my Facebook Profile Video in just seconds.
But first, WHY would someone WANT a video for a facebook profile pic?
Its fun, pure and simple fun. I have seen some GREAT videos that not only capture the brand and feeling of the person, but also grab your attention.
When you are using your account as an influencer, standing out is always important and valuable. Making your Facebook Profile into a Video does exactly that. Instead of a line of boring pics in a feed, there is you. Being awesome. IN A VIDEO.
Also, it has a sort of “Hogwarts” feel about it, don’t you think!
And since I keep getting asked over and over again, here are the super simple instructions on how YOU can also change your facebook profile video! (It’s actually SO easy you will be embarrassed)
So, how is it done?
How To Make Your Facebook Profile Video
- You can only do this on facebook Mobile. So grab your phone.
- Go to your Facebook profile
- You will see an option pop up to change your profile pic right away
4. Give it a second and the Camera will switch to a VIDEO camera.
5. Click on your profile pic and you have a selection of OPTIONS that come up.
6. YES, it is THAT easy. Just choose either “SELECT” a profile video, or TAKE a new profile video. If you choose select, you can pick any video clip from your media files.
7. AMAZE and influence your friends!
Give it a try, but do something super rad! Play around with a slomo video, or something BRIGHT that really grabs peeps attention. Its only about 6 seconds long though, so you will need a say a lot in a short time!
Enjoy and let me know how it works out.